Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Tulsa Show

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Playpen Sxdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Went to my first social d show yesterday at Cain's Ballroom. The show was excellent, it was by far the coolest night id ever had. The opening bands were ok, the Stret Dogs sucked but the Backyard Babies were great. Was anybody else there?

    Heres the setlist(not in order)
    Mommies Little Monster, 1945, Telling Them, Another State of Mind, Nickels and Dimes, Under My Thumb, Diamond in the Rough, Dont Take Me For Granted, Highway 101, Footprints on My Ceiling, Ring of Fire, Story of My Life, Prison Bound, Sick Boys, and this other song i think it was a zz top song im not sure.

    over all its was an awsome show.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Playpen Sxdx's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    238
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh and i forgot they played Sometimes I Do

  3. #3
    Inactive Member myhc79's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 11th, 2005
    Posts
    57
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Did Social D retire Bad Luck or something? I haven't seen that in any setlists this year or last.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Steadfastpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 9th, 2004
    Posts
    474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They played it at Almost acoustic christmas in Dec, Mike talks about his "25 hr days" before they play the song [img]eek.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Midwest Sick Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2005
    Posts
    174
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sometimes I Do!?! FUCK YEAH! I have always loved that song it has a real country twang to it. I hope they make it a regular in the set

  6. #6
    Inactive Member wizaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Midwest Sick Boy:
    Sometimes I Do!?! FUCK YEAH! I have always loved that song it has a real country twang to it. I hope they make it a regular in the set
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">They played it last night in Tucson.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cyn78's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Playpen Sxdx:
    Went to my first social d show yesterday at Cain's Ballroom. The show was excellent, it was by far the coolest night id ever had. The opening bands were ok, the Stret Dogs sucked but the Backyard Babies were great. Was anybody else there?

    Heres the setlist(not in order)
    Mommies Little Monster, 1945, Telling Them, Another State of Mind, Nickels and Dimes, Under My Thumb, Diamond in the Rough, Dont Take Me For Granted, Highway 101, Footprints on My Ceiling, Ring of Fire, Story of My Life, Prison Bound, Sick Boys, and this other song i think it was a zz top song im not sure.

    over all its was an awsome show.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ March 21, 2005 01:24 PM: Message edited by: cyn78 ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cyn78's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2005
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I WENT TO THE TULSA SHOW.I THOUGHT THE BACK YARD BABIES SUCKED BUT I LIKED THE STREET DOGS. I SAW SOCIAL D IN KANSAS CITY TOO BUT THE TULSA SHOW WAS BETTER. BEER WAS CHEAPER TOO!

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ March 21, 2005 01:24 PM: Message edited by: cyn78 ]</font></font>[/QB][/QUOTE]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •